The East Cleveland Public Library Board was established on November 12, 1913 and the Library was opened to the public on May 29, 1916 with a donation from Andrew Carnegie. Currently, the library serves patrons at our Main Branch location. In 2005, the Main Branch completed a renovation and expansion project.
The new area of the library, the Debra Ann November Learning Center, boosts a spacious Children’s Services area, a Technology Center, the Black Heritage Collection, and a 250 seat Performing Arts Center.
|Remembering Our Past||2015 Board Retreat Notice & Agenda||Afternoon Knitting & Crochet Circle||Anansi Artists Alliance|